Perfect skin in less than a week: The best home remedies for regular, dry, oily skin (acne, blackheads...)

Picture from: http://flawless-skin-care.com/ (edited by WiWi)


We've all dreamt of flawless, perfect skin. That skin every model on TV has. However, the dream may become a reality soon, all you need is devotion, and will. You can't give up in the midddle of the process. And if you continue, within a week you'll have the skin you've dreamt of. 


I- Cleansing:


First of all, you need a clean skin for a better result. I often use a slice of lemon and rub it gently around my face, but I focus on my nose, forehead and chin, because they're more oily than the rest of my skin, for almost five minutes. Then, I wash my face with warm water. Since lemon is acidic, you'll feel it kinda burning on your skin, so I recommend moisturizing right after the process, with your favourite moisturizer, aloe vera gel, or classic rose water.

Ingredients:

  • 1 slice of fresh lemon
  •   Moisturizer


II- Exfoliating



Next it's time for exfoliation. Exfoliating helps to get rid of dead skin cells, and renovate collagen in your skin. Collagen is the main structural protein in the extracellular space in the various connective tissues in human bodies. 
My method is using a mixture of honey, cinamon, and fresh lemon juice. I know you already know this remedy, but I can garantee that it works a wonder. After mixing the ingredients in a clean bowl, I apply it with my clean hands on my clean face (after cleansing). I leave it for around 15 minutes before rinsing it with cold water  (not too cold) at the same time rubbing your cheeks and nose, etc. I usually apply it twice for a better result. Then, I moisturize again, because cinamon does also burn, just like lemon.

Ingredients:

  • 1 table spoon of honey
  • 1/4 table spoon of cinamon
  • 1/4 table spoon of lemon

III- Make it glow:


After cleansing and exfoliating, it's time for making your skin glow. For instant natural glow, I use eggs. All you do is separate the egg white from the yolk, apply the white egg on your face, then leave it for 3 minutes, after that apply a second layer, before leaving it dry for 10-15 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water. Wait 2 minutes before applying the yolk , and repeat the same process.
Egg white has protein, while yolk has fat, which is a good combination for your skin.

Ingredients:

  • 1 egg (egg white and yolk)



Comments

Popular Posts